Occupational Hygiene can also be referred to as “Health and Safety Science”. IPM’s Occupational Hygienists enable you to measure, assess and manage a vast range of WHS hazards.
We are NATA Accredited for Asbestos fibre monitoring and counting, Inhalable & Respirable Dust sampling & analysis, Respirable Silica sampling and Asbestos fibre identification.
Regular Occupational Hygiene monitoring and consulting services we provide to our clients include:
- Noise monitoring and control
- Personal and area monitoring of noise
- Boundary monitoring of noise, area plans and source solutions
- Dangerous substances risk assessment and control.
- Hazardous substances management
- Dust – respirable and inhalable (conducted on a broad range of hazardous substances e.g. silicia, metals).
- Asbestos management
- Fibres – synthetic and asbestos
- Organic vapours.
- Indoor air quality
- Contaminated sites
- Diesel particulate matter.
- Problem solving for any of the above substances and hazards.
- Other substance monitoring can be conducted on request.